AD100 Interior Design firm seeks an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple projects from concept to installation. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of modern, antique, contemporary, and custom furnishings, be highly detail-oriented, and have substantial project and construction management skills. Excellent communication and project management skills are required, as you'll be expected to wear all hats associated with contributing to and leading multiple projects at once. *No job is too small and a positive attitude is a must!
- Manage multiple projects from concept through installation
- Produce detailed floor plans and elevations using AutoCAD
- Create mood boards and client presentations that include design concepts, space planning, architectural elements, color and fabric schemes, and custom furniture pieces
- Coordinate and assist with project installation
- Communicate professionally with co-workers, clients, and vendors
- Experience with presentation drawings and construction documentation
- The ability to work collaboratively in a small office setting and be a team player is essential
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of high-end residential experience
- High proficiency in Studio Designer, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SketchUp, and 3DS Max is a plus
- Mac experience and proficiency required
- Must currently live in Los Angeles and be familiar with local showrooms
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects efficiently
- Candidate must be able and willing to work in-person (at our office) during regular business hours
Our firm offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a positive and supportive working atmosphere, and we value creative growth.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a cover letter and upload a PDF of your resume and portfolio samples using the form on this page.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.